It’s not too late to get in the Halloween spirit and these ideas will have you in fits of giggles– at the very least.
Holiday Central has complied a list of 30 last-minute costume ideas and we’ve whittled in down to the 11 we liked the best.
Plus we’ve added a spook-licious cocktail to the mix.
1. Wear a bridal gown and sneakers. – Runaway bride.
2. Paint a shoebox black and affix it on your back. – A refrigerator magnet.
3. Wear all white, and attach old milk cartons, wrappers, etc. to you. – White trash.
4. Wear all black and stick a postage stamp (enlarged is best) on your chest. – Blackmail.
5. Wrap yourself in wrapping paper with a tag: “From: God, To: Women”. – God’s gift to women.
6. Attach sugar-cubes (or candy) all over yourself. – Sugar-Daddy or Sugar-Momma.
7. Tie a CD around your neck while carrying a lighter. – A CD burner.
8. If you don’t plan on attending, say you’re going as a cable-guy – since they never show up.
9. Get a small dumbbell and stare at it intensely. – Watching your weight.
10. Tape a photo of an enlarged quarter to your back. – A quarterback.
11. Place a pot on your head. – A pot head.
Now that you have your costume sorted, why not kick back with a Bloody-tini.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 2 oz VeeV Acai Spirit
- 1 oz acai juice
- 1/2 oz fresh lime juice
- Top with fresh champagne
- Lime wedge for garnish
- Combine VeeV, Acai juice and fresh lime with fresh ice in a cocktail shaker and shake.
- Strain into a chilled martini glassand top with champagne.
- Serve with a fresh lime wedge.
Oh, and who doesn’t want one of these? Trick or treat….