First there was Dina’s seemingly out- of- it appearance on Dr. Phil. Then there was Lindsay’s alleged hit and run in NYC. Now, Michael Lohan is the latest of the family to find himself in a spot of bother.
The father of Lindsay Lohan has been banned from the Celebrity Boxing circuit after he pulled out of two matches even though he had taken the money in advance.
Lohan recently lost a court case and had to reimburse the money he took.
Celebrity Boxing Founder Damon Feldman recently banned Octomom for the same reason.
“I just think it is better for Celebrity Boxing to get away from the negative media these two people bring,“ says Celebrity Boxing Founder Damon Feldman.
As we previously reported, Chris Brown has “yes” to fighting Drake in the highly publicized Celebrity Boxing battle.
And on Monday, we revealed that thesafecig.com has brought Floyd Mayweather Sr. to train either Brown or Drake.
But until now, Drake has remained defiantly mum about his intention to face-off his arch-enemy in 3 – 1 minute rounds with 24 oz Boxing gloves and headgear.
While we are hearing his managers are in talks with Celebrity Boxing founder Damon Feldman and Filmon.com Alki David, yesterday the singer wasn’t spilling the beans on his plans, despite repeated questioning when he dined at Villa Blanca in Beverly Hills.
BUT, his people, on the other hand, had a parting slam dunk message for Brown!
His bodyguard, the one in the black shirt on the video below, was heard saying, “Fuck Chris Brown”.
What entirely that means, remains to be seen….
The Brown vs. Drake Celebrity Boxing match is scheduled to take place on Saturday September 15th in Las Vegas.
It’s possibly the biggest Celebrity boxing battle ever! In one corner you have Chris Brown and the other, Drake.
And, now, we have exclusive new details of the match, which is scheduled to take place on Saturday September 15th in Las Vegas.
The Safecig.com presents Boxing Super Trainer and star Floyd Mayweather Sr., who has accepted the offer by Damon Feldman and Filmon’s billionaire Alki David to be the official trainer of either Drake or Chris Brown.
Floyd Sr. says he is open to train either star for their Super Fight when it goes down.
We’ve also been informed that the contracts for the stars are expected to be signed this week.
As we previously reported, Chris Brown has accepted the multi-million dollar offer, and Feldman and David are speaking to representatives for Drake this week.
The match will be 3-1minute rounds with Big 24 oz Boxing gloves , headgear and mouthpieces. Floyd Sr. will be joined by co-trainer and partner Robert Coles, says Celebrity Boxing founder Damon Feldman.
We can exclusively report that on the back of our story yesterday, Chris Brown has agree to fight Drake in the boxing ring,
Just minutes ago, we were issued this statement from Celebrity Boxing Founder Damon Feldman and Billionaire partner Alki David confirming that Brown has said “yes” to their challenge.
Alki David & Damon Feldman wrote in this exclusive statement: ”We are very excited that Chris Brown has accepted to fight his nemesis. Should Drake accept the $ 10 Million dollar challenge AND go toe to toe for three rounds against Chris Brown. Both fighters will be put through training leading up to the Las Vegas event in September. They will be trained by iconic names in professional Boxing history. The fight will be broadcast live on Cable and exclusively online at
We now turn it over to Drake: Are you a man or a mouse? Or just plain scaredy-cat?
We first gave you the news that Drake and Chris Brown had been offered $1 million a piece to leave their bar brawls behind and get their gloves on in the boxing ring.
Well, since we reported that things have changed somewhat dramatically.
Forget a paltry $1 million each – Drake and Chris are now being offered $5 million a piece to fight like real men.
Celebrity Boxing Founder Damon Feldman and Billionaire partner Alki David insist it’s not a publicity stunt and they are shelling out the big bucks for what could be the biggest celebrity boxing match– ever!
The duo is offering $9 million to the winner and $1 million going to the loser… either way it seems like a win-win scenario to us.
If that is not enough to get the boys in the ring, well, we don’t know what is… besides the proceeds going to charity (remember the one for abused women?)
We think with such a staggering sum on the table, Drake and Brown would be crazy to turn the invitation down…. or just plain scared!
Let’s start a petition and make this happen!
Here’s the contract for Brown that just landed on our desks…
Celebrity Boxing Federation
AGREEMENT THIS AGREEMENT, dated the ___3________day of July , 2012
by and between DAMON FELDMAN, PRESIDENT OF CELEBRITY BOXING FEDERATION, LLC , Alki David/Filmon.tv and Chris Brown (hereafter “Brown”).
In consideration of mutual covenants herein and intending to be legally bound, the parties hereto agree as follows:
1. WHERE AS“Joint Promoters” wish to hire “Brown” as a the participant for an Amateur/Celebrity Boxing Event to be held in Los Angeles or Las Vegas:
2. WHERE AS “Brown” wishes to be the referee for said Amateur /Celebrity Boxing event to be held in Los Angeles or Las Vegas on September 15, 2012;
3. NOW THEREFORE in consideration of “Brown” receiving $5,000,000 plus travel and hotel accommodations from “Joint Promoters”; Brown must make a donation to a Charity of choice TBD! Brown will receive $2,500,000 upon signing this agreement and Balance to be paid at conclusion of event on September 15,2012.
4. “Brown” agrees to serve as a participant for the Amateur/Celebrity boxing event on September 15,2012 at a location to be determined in Los Angeles or Las Vegas;
5. As additional consideration for his participation, Brown will receive appear at the Press conference to be held at least six weeks prior to the boxing event and will appear at the weigh-in the night before the event.
6. “Brown” agrees to promote said Amateur/Celebrity Boxing Event at all media appearances leading up to the event and to publicize the event at every opportunity. The Boxing Gear will be 24 oz Boxing Gloves, HeadGear and Mouthpiece and the match will be 3-1minute Rounds. Brown will provide his own Medical coverage if an ijury occurred during the match.
7. “Brown ” agrees to return all monies advanced from “Joint Promoters”, if for any reason the boxing event on September 15,2012 should not take place because of himself or any injuy he may occur and realizes that should he not be able to participate in the event, for whatever reason, he will not be entitled to any compensation heretofore enumerated and will return all money, if any, previously advanced to him.
8. “Brown ” by agreeing to participate in this “event”hereby grants to “Joint Promoters” the absolute right to use his name, likeness and image from the date evidenced hereto in perpetuity when promoting this event.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, and intending to be legally bound, the parties hereto have set their hands and seals the day and year first above written.
Print, Sign and Date:
_________________________ Chris Brown
DAMON FELDMAN, Pres.
Celebrity Boxing Federation
And here is the link of the announcement of staggering amount the pair are being offered to settle their battle once and for all. This stuff is the real deal….are Drake and Brown, though?
Earlier today we wrote how Shaq and his fiancée Nicole “Hoopz” Alexander were set to step into the boxing ring in April. We were told she signed contracts today with Celebrity Boxing Ring for a staggering $20,000, which is one of the highest fees they have paid. Clearly Shaq turning up was part of the deal.
But, guess what? Shaq dumped her recently and understandably, the people at Celebrity Boxing Ring feel duped because she failed to inform them today- and she was demanding her money.
Damon Fedman tells us exclusively how the events unfolded.
“This is a crazy situation, and yes, i feel duped, ” he says. “She signed the contact today, and then news started to spread on the internet that they split. Now she isn’t returning texts or phone calls.”
“She was rushing us to get her the money, and thankfully we didn’t because it’s clear she was using Shaq to keep herself in the spotlight. We’ve never paid a celebrity that much and only did it because of Shaq.”
Perhaps the basketball great saw through her, thus being the reason he dumped her.