We’ve brought in famed celebrity stylist René Garza to give his verdict on who shone and who bombed at last night’s ceremony. First up, here’s his Best Dressed leading ladies…. we’ll get to the worst dressed a little later.
1. Charlize Theron in the trend of the night a “blush” colored Christian Dior Couture wasn’t too fond of the headband but she looked like a dream anyway.
2. Tilda Swinton having another fashion moment. This woman can do no wrong.
3. Rooney Mara had one of the best dresses. A Nina Ricci black gown. Another trend was black. She has the makings of a red carpet stunner if she plays her cards right.
4. Sofia Vergara has recently turned into a fashionista. I love her new found fashion sense. Her blue Vera Wang fit in all the right places.
5. Reese Witherspoon looked young and fresh and what a killer bod in a red Zac Posen gown.
6. Angelina Jolie was old Hollywood glamour with a modern twist in a Atelier Versace gown.
7. Emma Stone is one of young hollywoods new red carpet “ones to watch” . she glowed in a maroon and fuschia Lanvin gown.